Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This Place Reminds Me Of Home

By Idi Amin, Vice Imperial Overlord of Bryan Bishop’s Adventure Island

This place is great!

When Bryan Bishop offered me a position as his Vice Imperial Overlord, I was overjoyed. It has been a long time since I was in a position of authority. I know, I’m surprised too. But Bryan luckily ended my cold streak with his generous offering, which I am overjoyed to accept.

It’s been so long since I’ve been at work. Are firing squads still in fashion? How about poison gas? Is suffering still frowned upon? Will there really be SAM sites? I’ve never gotten over being punk’d by those Israelis.

So, I’m looking forward to my leadership role. But there are a few bones I have to pick with people… mainly, Hollywood. You had Forest Whitaker play me? Why not Denzel, assholes! For your shortcomings… I promise death… scathing plagues of disease and war… hell on earth for you and your godless world…


Idi Amin was not dead, only frozen, and is now Vice Imperial Overlord on Bryan Bishop’s Adventure Island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t recall ever saying anything about Idi. But come on, he’s only Vice Imperial Overlord. Vice! It’s purely ceremonial. Would I lie to you?